Experience why Newport is known as "America's First Resort"
Located on an island off the Rhode Island coast is the city of Newport, one of the most beautiful destinations in New England. The roads through the historical and regal city of Newport wind past stunning landmarks and sprawling estates, perfect for relaxed, casual site-seeing. Along the island’s coast, the crystal-blue sea provides scenic views for everyone to enjoy at their leisure. With New England at the epicenter of the best, freshest seafood in America, Newport’s collection of fine dining is guaranteed to impress. Their collection of country clubs and luxurious spas, vast coastline, and access to the Fort Adams State Park mean whether you’re in town for a family vacation or a romantic getaway, this is a destination that guarantees a perfect stay.
• Enjoy the iconic sunset and sip champagne on an evening cruise around the island. // gansettcruises.com
• Indulge in classic New England cuisine and overlook the water from the historical, impressive Castle Hill Inn. // www.castlehillinn.com
• Exhausted from your journey? Rejuvenate at one of Newport’s state-of-the-art spa facilities. // thebodhispa.com | www.hotelviking.com
• Take to the skies—see all the beauty Newport has to offer with a helicopter tour. // www.newporthelicoptertours.com
• Wander down Ocean Drive, an easy 10 mile stretch of road that runs along the coast.
• Take the whole family on a guided Trolley tour of Newport’s most famous and impressive mansions. // www.viator.com
• Romantic dinner for two? Choose from any of Newport’s fine dining establishments, complete with fabulous food and an intimate atmosphere. // www.tripadvisor.com
• Hit the green with a view. Tee off at one of Newport’s golf clubs. // www.gvccri.com | jamestowngolf.com
• Spend an afternoon sipping and strolling through the greenery of Newport Vineyard. // www.newportvineyards.com